[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Don't read if you don't want my opinion

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:58:29 EDT

Information is one thing. Presenting your 'case' outside of the appropriate
venue is quite another.

When it's done in this manner, people get all in an uproar over one side of
a story and over things that should be handled in the appropriate forum, not
on  a chat list. Things get out of hand, feelings get hurt, reputations get
damaged,  etc, etc ,etc. That needs to be avoided. When the FACTS of the case -
not just  one side of the story - are determined in a legal manner, then is the
time for  information to be disseminated as most people on this list have no
dealings with  WDA.

It is not the place to try to equate the WDA with 'attack dogs' and that is
completely out of line.

There are always two sides to every controversy. I think if any part of the
picture is to be presented, both sides should be - but in the proper forum.
For  the best interests of ALL involved. These are all long-time GSD people who
have  worked hard and diligently over the years for this breed, the GSDCA and
the  WDA.
NONE OF THEM need to be torn apart in a public forum with innuendo,
half-truths and one side of a legal issue.
I do not see this being done by the other side of this issue.

lynda

Check out  our websites below for regular updates
Gene Workman
Lynda  Bragg-Workman
Falkrigia Shepherds
_www.falkrigiashepherds.com_ (http://www.falkrigiashepherds.com/)