[ SHOWGSD-L ] Don't read if you don't want my opinion

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 23:52:30 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/2007 6:44:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Falkrigia@xxxxxxx writes:
We know  you are representing Ken
Downing. Perhaps it is more appropriate for you  not to comment on the case
at all?

Interesting. Then the information would come from someone who is not
involved?  Maybe that is best, but I haven't seen anyone informing us what  is
happening.  Knowledge never hurt anyone. If you don't want to know what  is
happening, that is just fine, all you need do is not read the List.

If anyone has an opinion they have a right to give it. I will listen, and
never have told anyone not to speak out. Maybe I am just too liberal in that
way, and it is too late for me to change. I mentioned that I represent Ken so
that there can be no confusion as to my position.  But, when I know
information that affects our breed, I will not hide it from those who joined
this List
to be informed.

Any time someone does not want to be informed, it is an easy  solution.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together