[ SHOWGSD-L ] Don't let the smooth taste fool ya....OJ...and OT

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 19:59:20 -0800 (PST)

...Evan is a better man than I am...I have no sympathy for Mr. Simpson, I wish
him no evil, but you reap what you sow, every man and woman is responsible for
his or her own actions...Mr. Simpson is a common criminal,,,prison is where he
belongs, and prison is where he is....to whom much is given , much is
expected...evidently,no one ever taught that to Mr. Simpson...Ed Hill