[ SHOWGSD-L ] Don't get between a woman and her dog show

  • From: Elizabeth Wilkerson <wilkersonem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:48:38 -0500

Four friends spend weeks planning their big dog show weekend get together. Two
days before the group is supposed to leave, Betty's husband puts his foot down
& tells her she isn't going - that he wants her to spend some "Quality Time"
with him instead.

Betty's friends are very upset that she can't go - but with an RV spot and
grooming spaces reserved and entry fees paid for, there's nothing to do but
push on without her.

Two days later, the three friends get to the dog show - only to find Betty has
already checked in, she's already cruised around in the vendors & busy grooming
her dog.

"Wow," they exclaimed, "how long have you been here - and how did you talk your
husband into letting you go?" "I drove all night and got in early this
morning," Betty said.

"Yesterday I was sitting in my chair when my husband came up behind me & put
his hands over my eyes & said, "honey, tonight's your lucky night." I pulled
his hands off & there he was wearing nothing but skin.

He took my hand & took me to our bedroom. The room had two dozen candles and
rose petals all over. On the bed, he had laid out handcuffs and ropes! He told
me to tie & cuff him to the bed, and I did. And then he said, "Do whatever you
want."

And here I am!!?   Never get between a woman and her dog show