[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dont blame me! Blame Penny!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 13:43:27 -0500

The $66 dues went into effect back under Dan Smith - probably 1996 or  97.
That's almost 20 years ago.

Tish

In a message dated 12/29/2014 5:48:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The first thing the new board of directors  needs to do is to raise dues! $
66 bucks including 11 monthly reviews.... Come  on. Now  that being said I
believe the new BOD needs to carefully monitor  EVERYTHING being spent ( not
that they don't already do that) Members  need to have quarterly records of
money coming in and money going out! ( why  not) next the board needs to
investigate immediately a way to bring streaming  video back for next year's (
2015) National! Start selling subscriptions  months before the show! That
way if members are not willing to PAY for the  service then no one will have
a good excuse to bitch about it!  You think  these are bad ideas?  ...
lol... Well blame Penny! In two days I would  have been an ex- member so  what
ever I do or say about club related  issues is HER fault!   How about those
Buffalo Bills...lol. FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile  App