[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dont blame me! Blame Penny!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 19:45:56 -0500

u dont pay now ed penny pays your way!!!!!!

In a message dated 12/29/2014 6:35:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I was thinking at least $80 and in two years $100..... What do  I can what
dues cost cuz I got a sugar Mommy who pays my dues with the  initials of
P.K.    Lol.  FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect  Mobile App