[ SHOWGSD-L ] Don't Mess With My Pet!!!

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:04:07 -0500

from another list, with permission--shared by Peggy

:

As you may know the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council (PIJAC) has been
working to protect the rights of pet owners.  They have worked with CFA and
others to oppose bad legislation such as MSN and limit laws.  Their "Don't
Mess With My Pet" program is helping protect responsible pet ownership and
educate pet owners.

PIJAC has a new YouTube video and they are trying to get as many hits as
possible within the next 48 hours.  You can see the video at:
www.youtube.com/pijac4pets

Please take a moment of your time to view their video and forward their
request to other lists as appropriate.

TIA.

George Eigenhauser
CFA Legislative Coordinator