[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Donovan T

  • From: Donna <onaluzlead@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:06:54 -0500 (EST)

I agree with Sally but I do think someone needs to have a conversation with him,
maybe Mentor him and show him the differences, and also how not to make stupid
comments in a ring, where it would hurt his entry and alas his pocket..mostly
our breed...

We have shown under him and always did really well with a mover...he sure runs
ya~
which surprises me cause so is Penny's dog...

donna

 Donna M. Calabrese
Aramist Enterprises
onaluzlead@xxxxxxx