[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Donavan Thompson

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 12:17:33 -0500 (EST)

I saw it too

-----Original Message-----
From: Werner Sommers <wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx>
To: LeBrowngsd <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>
Cc: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Nov 15, 2011 11:45 am
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Donavan Thompson

Lee,

        I did not see the post where he put up a black. Does not mean that is
as not there.

                  Best
erner
ttp://imagegermanshepherds.com/  IMG akc Reg'd.
BISS Am/Can CH. Scher-Lo's Mr Karizma HIC.OFA h&e
m.CH. Hadori's Samantha OFA h&e
.O.F CH. Pointed, Lorien's Play By Play OFA h&e/DM.

________________________________
rom: "LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx" <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>
o: murfamx4@xxxxxxx; inquestgsd@xxxxxxx; DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx; gsdlover420@xxxxxxx;
exasgsds@xxxxxxxxx; ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
c: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:22 AM
ubject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Donavan Thompson
There was someone that already posted that he put a black BOB over specials
o I guess you missed that post.
Lee Brown
oo far from the womb and too  close to the tomb to care about what anyone
hinks of me

n a message dated 11/15/2011 8:13:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
urfamx4@xxxxxxx writes:
K lets  see.......There are people out there that show Blacks.  HAS ANYONE
VER  HAD DONAVAN THOMPSON PUT UP A BLACK?
The original statement was that he  won't put up blacks.  It wasn't that he
oesn't do a good job judging  b&t or sables.

 From: texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx
 Date:  Sun,  13 Nov 2011 22:07:24 -0600
 CC: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   To: ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 He does like sables. I know of  one  sable he's given BOB to several
imes.

  Diane

  Sent from my iPhone

=========================================================================>
ST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of  the
riginal author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS  or
ORWARDS
f  any kind are permitted without prior permission of  the original author
ND of  the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

 Each Author  is responsible for the content  of his/her post.  This group
nd its  administrators are not  responsible for the comments or opinions
xpressed in  any  post.

 ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,   REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
NY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L  WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
ERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST  AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS
XPRESSLY
ORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION  OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF  THIS PROHIBITION WILL
ROSECUTED.

 For assistance, please  contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

 VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org
UBSCRIPTION:http://showgsd.org/mail.html

==========================================================================P
ST   is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
riginal  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
ORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of  the original author
ND of
he  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.
Each Author is responsible  for the content of his/her  post.  This group
nd its administrators are  not responsible  for the comments or opinions
xpressed in any post.
ALL   PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
ATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
===========================================================================P
ST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
riginal
thor and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any
ind
e permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of  the
owgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Each Author is  responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
nd its
ministrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
n any
st.
ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
NNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
ERMISSION
 ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE  LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN,
ND
 A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.
[...]
ANNER
 ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS PERMISSION
F ALL
RTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS  EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS

OLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS  PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.
or assistance, please contact the List  Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
ISIT OUR WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org
UBSCRIPTION:http://showgsd.org/mail.html
TIONAL  BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

==========================================================================POST
s Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
riginal  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
ny kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of
he  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
nd its administrators are  not responsible for the comments or opinions
xpressed in any post.
ANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
ERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
ORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
ROSECUTED.
UBSCRIPTION:http://showgsd.org/mail.html
ATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
.

==========================================================================POST
s Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the original author
nd of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
ermitted without prior permission of the original author AND of the Showgsd-l
anagement. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
dministrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in any
ost.
MANNER

tandard Time,

 From: texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx
 Date:  Sun,  13 Nov 2011 22:07:24 -0600
 CC: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   To: ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 NATIONAL BLOG -   http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

[...]

OST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the original