[ SHOWGSD-L ] Doin' the Happy Dance!!!

  • From: "Kathy Martin" <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 12:17:48 -0700

Our "Kobe" is now CHAMPION Foxtrot's Fly Like An Eagle after going BOW for
that final major at the Richland KC show in Kennewick, WA today under judge
Ms. Nancy Shaffer Smith!

He is by Ch. Kris-T's U Walk the Line (Ch. Andretti gr son) our of our
Foxtrot's Sheridan (GV Spencer dau).

Kobe is proudly owned by Kathy and Larre Martin and Chris Carter.

THANK YOUs to handler extraordinaire Julie Hamasaki and super co-owner Chris
Carter for all you've done to make this dream a reality!!!!

Kathy Martin
Foxtrot German Shepherds

 ============================================================================>
POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of theoriginal
author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDSof any kind
are permitted without prior permission of the original authorAND of the
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.>> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE
FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANYMANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON
SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESSPERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST
MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLYFORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
PROHIBITION WILL BEPROSECUTED.>> For assistance, please contact the List
Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> VISIT OUR WEBSITE -