[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dogs and real LIFE

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:02:44 -0700 (PDT)

        A week before the end of school I had to leave my fourth grade class
and was rushed to the hospital by the janitor because of my 5th Kidney stone,
this event also caused me to miss the Funeral services for my good friend Dick
Whalen, I miss Dick...if you never meet him you truly missed something...anyway
my kids made get well cards for me and I am just now reading them...they are
hysterical...half of cards include the words..."Go Raiders"..one little girl
wrote..."Hurry back to school Mr. Hill..P.S. the broncos suck"...the affect I
am having on these children's young minds is humbling and scary...I have said
dogs along with sports is the background music in my life..I enjoy my dogs, I
enjoy shows, I enjoy my friends in the sport, I enjoy watching Basu's
adventures in the ring and at the airport...but I wouldn't trade any of those
things ( Raiders included) for the thrill I get out of being in a class room of
31 nine year olds....there is never a dull moment....now
 lets all go to Utah and yell at Lew and Gary!...that was a joke, I have
nothing but respect for both of those men...and that includes all the board
members....you think their job is easy...then you run for the board...Ed Hill