[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dogs and Halloween

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: alma_gsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 07:00:15 -0800 (PST)

I HATE it when they do this.  I'm a mail carrier with a mounted route.  Do you
know how WELL this trains dogs to run in the street or chase a delivery truck?
I'm known as the "mean" mail carrier cuz I don't give treats from my truck.
Some people get it when I explain why and appreciate it.  Some don't care if
their dogs are running in the street and still think I'm just a disgruntled
postal worker, taking out my frustrations on their untrained, unleashed, and
unsupervised animals......

I have a deal with my UPS guy.  He says he will put parcels in my garage until
the day he finds a loose dog in there (that's where my indoor/outdoor kennels
are).  It took awhile to get him to open that access door with all the barking
from inside. LOL!!

Gina
 ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c