[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dogs and Halloween

  • From: Penny Kroh <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 09:10:04 -0500

I spent last evening waiting.  I waited for the patter of little feet
that never arrived.  I always buy candy and still keep hoping, but no
one ever comes trick-or-treating here.  Forest, Brando and Lion were
disappointed--they LOVE kids.
I also waited for Billy and Izzy to arrive.  He drove back from
Aramist and got here at the witching hour, midnight.  Izzy is
friendly, beautiful and a bi-color.  (An added bonus--she carries the
black factor.)
Happy Halloween.
Penny in NY