[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dogs and Halloween

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, alma_gsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 09:07:27 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2009 8:36:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
my ups  and fed ex men yell from the truck"anyone loose" in 37 yrs no one
has ever  been loose in my unfenced Front yard- Oh well people who run out of
gas pass  by my house also, even tho it is 1/4 mile to the next house.

in 44  years here never had a trick or treater

sdally

We finally found the Wise Men.......LOL

The UPS guys did share that he got attacked by a bull dog that broke  thru
a door on a delivery. That's why if he hears barking, he wont come up.  I
guess he is scared of the possibilities, cant say I blame him.

My guys are in the house, we have no front yard, fenced or otherwise, our
front is right in front of a very busy street, not very good for the dogs to
 hang out.  The back yard is very nice and now it seems we are piling up
the  leaves for K-9 entertainment.

Ileana