[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dogs and Halloween

  • From: SallyHH31@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, alma_gsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 08:40:23 EST

Sally,
That's the way it is where I live here in Oregon. Country life is great and
 no trick or treaters forever.  :)
SallyHH

In a message dated 11/1/2009 5:36:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
my ups  and fed ex men yell from the truck"anyone loose" in 37 yrs no one
has ever  been loose in my unfenced Front yard- Oh well people who run out of
gas pass  by my house also, even tho it is 1/4 mile to the next house.

in  44 years here never had a trick or treater

sdally

Hotmail:  Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM  protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org