[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dogs and Halloween

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 17:59:08 -0800 (PST)

I think my dogs get a kick out of barking at people.  They bark at everyone but
me.
I forgot to turn off my porch light last night.  The trick or treaters knocked,
until the dogs scared them away.  Talk about fright night!

I don't consistantly get mail either, though  have explained to the mail man
tht they are in kennels, 50 feet from the door, behind two fences.

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance