[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dogs and Halloween

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 09:28:10 -0800

We live in an area where most are on an acre or larger.   All of us live
down (or up) looong driveways 200 ft or more, with gates in front.
There are no doorbells.   My son didn't even know what the door knocker was
for, until recently lol.
Our "doorbells" come in two types:  the kind that honks
and the kind that barks.    No trick or treaters, because of the locked
gates...also there are only seven houses total on our street.
We did think about taking our Caucasion Ovtcharka with us when Hunter went
trick or treating last night
We thought it might get a look to cover her in fake blood and call her
"CUJO"  , maybe tie a fake arm or leg to her collar, lolol...but she might
be too much of a method actor and take it seriously, lolol.
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED:  OCT 5, 2009
Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

"En Victoria , Veritas"