[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dogs On bed?

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx, windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 23:44:54 EDT

In a message dated 8/27/2006 7:12:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I guess  I'm the only meannie on the list. my dogs are not allowed on the
furniture  period. they have drop and flops on the floor and I don't sleep on
their  beds  and they don't sleep on mine.
>Emilie
>WINDVANE  KENNELS

Not the only one, Emilie.  My  dogs are floor dogs, too.  No furniture
or beds for  them.

Oh Lord, Nitro waits for Ken to get up from the couch and in .05  seconds is
up sitting next to me.(of course , I don't dissuade this, lol) Ken  comes back
into the room, feigning outrage, lol
and gets eye to eye with Nitro, and nose to nose....Nitro turns his head  and
gives him the doggie equivalent of "talk to the hand"  ...at which  point Ken
drags him off the couch (I'm giggling) and Nitro, unaffected...steals  one of
Ken's shoes and makes a point of SHOWING it to Ken and puts it in his
crate......what a sense of humor!!! Nitro will also get on the bed  to
challenge
Ken...but doesn't stay but a minute, he just likes to bat Ken  around and bite
my
feet....lol

The Ovcharka doesn't get up on the furniture, technically (she is 7 mos and
29 inches) but she will walk up and sit her BUTT on the chair next to you,
with  her four feet on the ground....like a giant silver and black teddy  bear,
and roll her eyes at you like..."aren't I cute?"  She isn't allowed  to sleep
in the bedroom or on the furniture or anything else as this breed  aspires to
the top of the pecking order....forthwith.  As large as they  are, they must
always remain subordinate.  But cute, oh yes.

Kathy

_www.Victory_ (http:www.Victory) germanshepherds.com

We are what we repeatedly  do, Excellence then, is not an act, but a
habit.-Aristotle
Victory...There's Something in a  Name