[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dogs On bed?

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: dir@xxxxxxxxxx, windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 02:26:27 EDT

Sandi,

Did your Mom show dogs?  Mine did.  Maybe that is the standard  line for
Mom's who want that extra free helper as the kids get old enough,  LOL!  I do
remember that first dog.  A Beagle of all things.  My  Mom showed Samoyeds.
Where
did that Beagle come from?

In a message dated 8/28/2006 6:27:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dir@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have  always had a dog on my bed since a 3 year old ---that is what my MOM
said.  Sandi