[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dogs Eating Grass

  • From: "LuAnn Kennedy" <brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:39:13 -0400

How many of your dogs have been eating grass.  About 3-4 wks. ago my dogs
started eating grass like they were goats for over 2 wks.  I've run into many
more people that have had the same problem and their dogs have had vomiting of
course, mine had blood in the stool with colitis and some blood when they spit
up.  Two other people I know had the same and were off their food too.
Has anyone else had this problem.   I live in Ohio near Wheeling, WV.

I know there are many theories of dogs eating grass or weeds, but this is
different, I've never seen dogs do this to that extreme.

LuAnn