[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dogproof inside trash cans

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Karen4paws@xxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, gailbauman1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 12:28:19 -0800 (PST)

Me too!!  A cabinet with a lock was my solution, too.  The garbage can and the
litter box are two things I have given up on years ago.  I'd really like to say
I'm just choosing my battles well, but that would be a big fat lie!!  The dogs
are much smarter than the garbage can designers.  LOL!!  I've never tried those
"snappy traps", though.  Has anyone else??
Gina

ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c