[ SHOWGSD-L ] Doggy Weekend

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 13:20:56 -0600

Listers,  Oh it is ALWAYS as if I'm right there when Evan clicks away on his
'puter.
It's neat and shows he really is in the right profession -- attys. do have a
way with
words!          TNX SO MUCH!!     Very little posting today as I guess folks
are out
and about this week end time.      Here in Big BR, there was an AB show and the
reports are most interesting to say the least concerning same --- sorry, I
wasn't
attending.   Indeed, it is really a bit closer to N.O. than B.R. anyway.
Special
recognition was given to the B.R. K9 folks, as mentioned a while back by Lee.
It was good and quite deserving!!
Reports on the Congo issue in N.J. were abound tho -- lookin' good and I'm glad.
Also, there was a big write-up in our local paper today with pics of the
property
where M. Vick had his dog fights.    An R.E. guy took it over for a certain
figure
and has it up for auction within the next week or so.   He had an "open house"
deal this week end and it seemed more folks were just "lookers" rather than
buyers.   He said that is why he did it, so that when the auction is made, just
folks
interested in the purchase will be on board and not as many to just "look" will
be
in attendance.    He claims to have put a lot of money re-doing most of it!!
There
was a pic of the "kennels" themselves and they were, in my opinion, small but
clean and - secure -!!

I know we DO chat about weather and temps etc. and I noticed that it is to be
81 here and 21 in Colorado with my GrandDaughter.  Quite a difference I'd say.
81 in December is odd in my book no matter where anyway???  I may actually
decide in the not too distant future to move out there.  It is so beautiful and
the
folks are really really nice too.      I'll see.       Take care and TNX for
letting me
be with you.      Norma no L