[ SHOWGSD-L ] Doggy Brags and People Brags!!

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:33:39 -0600

Good Morning Everyone!

I have lots of little brags this morning!

First, Friday I became a "grandma" again for the third (actually second time)..
Don's daughter Tara gave birth to Adeline Mae at 6:45 pm, Friday evening (I had
told her earlier in the week Friday would be great!). Baby Adeline was 21
inches, 7 lbs. and 14 oz. Adeline is the pride and joy of her two 4 year old
big brothers (twin boys) who are in total love with her... So although I am not
the "real" grandmother (Don and I have been together for 7 years, thanks to a
GSD, but Tara is from Don's past marriage), I will enjoy this immensely!!..

Dogwise - I showed mom's liver & white dal boy "Argus" on Saturday at some
International Shows (very fun and not huge) and we went Best In Show and
Reserve Best In Show. Mom showed him on Sunday and he completed his
International title and was Reserve Best In Show and Best In Show again..

So his official name is BISS Am. Ch/BIS/BISS Can Ch. BIS/RBIS Int. Ch. Paisley
Nspired By Broadway. Argus turned two in September and finished in three shows
in Canada, 6 shows in the US and 3 shows International. He is a Specialty
winner and multiple group placer in the States.

GSD-wise... They stayed home and had a great weekend and Pepper is wondering if
mom will EVER take her to another show.. I keep telling her January...

Jess Mac
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls