[ SHOWGSD-L ] Doggie Bathtubs

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:56:00 EDT

I saw a post with a link about doggie bathtubs, and I wanted to tell
everyone what we have that we love. It is so awesome for a bathtub for the
dogs.

 It is a commercial sink, the kind that is stainless steel, and stands  on
legs. You see it in restaurant kitchens, and probably industrial  places. It's
all one unit, with a stainless steel back that rises  maybe 2 or 3 feet above
the sink, and the walls of the sink from ground level  are about 3 feet high.
If you bought the sink, it  would come with a center wall, so it has two sinks.
The whole unit is  probably 5 feet or maybe even 6 feet long and 2 feet wide.

The guy we bought it from buys used ones, and cuts down the center  of it and
welds it back together, so its like a big stainless steel tub. It  works
great, and it was pretty cheap too since it was an old used sink. We have  it
up
against a wall and have a grooming noose attached to the wall to tie a dog  to.
We bought the stairs they sell in the catalogs now, and the stairs lead up
to a grooming table which is the same height as the walls of the sink. The dogs
 walk up the stairs, onto the grooming table, and then into the tub. It is
easy  to clean too, you just hose it down, and wash it when you need to.

We love it! Just an idea for the next time anyone is looking for a new
doggie tub.

Steve &  Pat Roda - Visit us on the web at _www.gsdstyle.com_
(http://www.gsdstyle.com/)
Home of Sel CH  Ken-Delaine's Egoiste, ROM OFA
and Sel EX CH. Bil-Mar's Here Comes Trouble  OFA!