[ SHOWGSD-L ] Doggie Antics

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 08:25:21 EDT

Everyday is an adventure when you have dogs.

I envy the Texans, they get so many of Mary Tripps works as trophies.   I
know, I collected a few while in Texas.  They are unique, and of such  quality
they have survived the packing and unpacking's of 3 moves so far.

I opened a new box yesterday (still unpacking) and found one of my favorite
GSD figurine, a little puppy, with one cute floppy ear, holding a  "Welcome".
 I think I last saw this one in California.  Of all  the GSD things we have
collected thru the years, this is one of my favorites, is  like our eternal
puppy.

Dexter is not as fond of "The Puppy".   Maybe he thinks he is  going to be
replaced......LOL.
This morning he took off with the statue, and I had to go "rescue" it from
the end of the yard.

Never a dull moment....

Ileana