[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog world and sports

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:39:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hey (LOL),
I learned much more patience in my classroom when I started training dogs.  I
use a lot of the techniques in dog training on my third graders.  My
compassion for little ones (furry and otherwise)  extended from dog training
to teaching.  I could become the Caesar Milan of Education.  Or maybe
"Teaching With Love and Logic for Dogs".  I should make a poster "Everything I
need to know I learned from dog showing"

Denise W.
http://sabianshepherds.tripod.com
for show and performance