[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog tub -Update

  • From: "Linda Delarso" <jolingsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:53:17 -0400

Hi everyone, and thanks for the suggestions and even the pictures that =
where
sent to me when I requested ideas for a dog tub. Many asked for an =
update,
so here it is. My husband did a wonderful job and even used some of his =
own
creativity!=20
We installed a 48" human stall shower  raised up of course. He then put =
the
plumbing lower to where I needed it of course.Where he got creative was =
the
front opening of the shower. To make it more of a tub feel, he installed =
track on the bottom and sides, that a piece of fiberglass slides down =
into,
that piece is probably 14' . so when I want to bathe dogs that slides =
out,
making it a lower area for me to get them into, and then once they are =
in. I
simply slide this piece back in so I don't get  splashed. The back =
corners
even have built in shelves for shampoo and etc.=20
I even blow dry right there. the hair sticks to the wet walls and then I
just rinse it down when I am done.
=20
Oh I also too the suggestion as to the inset on the bottom for you feet =
go under a bit to relieve the back. Super idea, as I do have a touchy =
back!
;0)
=20
So thanks again everyone for their suggestions. I can take picture for
anyone interested to return the favor! ;0)
=20
=20

Linda DeLarso

Narvon, Pa.

Jolin Shepherds

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Roger =
Caras

=20

=20

Checked by AVG.=20