[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog that took your breath away...

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: July9000@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 08:20:55 -0700 (PDT)

So I had to take a look

here she is  http://www.gsdca.org/GSDReviewed/dbitches/DynamicBNadiana.html
TC
--- On Sat, 9/26/09, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog that took your breath away...
To: July9000@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 4:30 AM

In a message dated 9/25/2009 11:15:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
july9000@xxxxxxx writes:
AM  Select (#5) and 2xCAN select (#2) CH. Dynamic's B  Nadiana.

I remember this bitch showing her heart out at the National, if I  remember
correctly, it was in Perry, GA.
The crowd went wild, and boy she LOVED it!!   I think everyone  tried to
buy her....LOL

Ileana

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.