[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog that took my breath away

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:35:02 -0400

Peggy      (struck today by the passage of time...when  it dawned on me that
Scoop turned 10 this
     past July.  Seems like only yesterday we were  at Lehigh Valley in the
rain, exulting over his
      Best in Show win!!!   Scoop inherited those eyes from Boss, I know)

BOSS may not have been the dog to take your breath away by looking at his
picture, rather he would take your breath away when you physically met him
and he looked at you or thru you with those jet black eyes that spoke of his
strength,loyalty,soundness and gentleness. To be in his presence whether at
home or on the road was to have your breath taken away and understand why
character is so critical to having a true GSD.
Bill