[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog that took my breath away

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 15:29:57 -0700 (PDT)

BOSS may not have been the dog to take your breath away by looking at his
picture, rather he would take your breath away when you physically met him and
he looked at you or thru you with those jet black eyes that spoke of his
strength,loyalty,soundness and gentleness. To be in his presence whether at
home or on the road was to have your breath taken away and understand why
character is so critical to having a true GSD.
Bill

  From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 1:09 PM

  GV CH Marhaven's Color Guard..."BOSS"....if you never saw this dog in person
you missed something...Ed