[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog that took my breath away

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:59:05 -0700 (PDT)

I wish I would have a chance to photograph those dogs!!! I would have worked at
it until I got one. :0) Most of the time the best stacked shots of dogs are the
free stacks or the practice stacks that no one is looking at in the ring. I
tend to focus on the dogs toward the back of the line as the handlers work
them. I am sure most have watched me go to the other side of the ring so that I
can catch what no one else is watching :0)  There is no stress on the handler
or the dog when they are doing this and the magic just happens.

Terry
From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 1:09 PM

GV CH Marhaven's Color Guard..."BOSS"....if you never saw this dog in person
you missed something...Ed