[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog that took my breath away

  • From: "Sue Mazzeo" <Sue.Mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l digest users" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:43:03 -0700

Ed,

I couldn't agree more.  I temperament tested that litter when BOSS was just 7
weeks old.  You could see it then.  He already KNEW that he owned the entire
world!!  Everything in it, particularly Carolyn, belonged to him.

I still miss him.

Sue Mazzeo

Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:09:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Dog that took my breath away
GV CH Marhaven's Color Guard..."BOSS"....if you never saw this dog in person
you missed something...Ed

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of
the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure
is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.