[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog that took my breath away

  • From: "Shirley Melvin" <shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'freelist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:39:51 -0500

Boss was also my favorite.  Met him up close and personal in GA out in the
crating area.  A friend told us that he was going to introduce us to the
next days GV.  When we met Boss he reminded me of a big cuddly teddy bear.
Loved his personality and thought he was absolutely gorgeous when he won the
next day.
Shirley Melvin

  From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 1:09 PM

  GV CH Marhaven's Color Guard..."BOSS"....if you never saw this dog in
person you missed something...Ed