[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog sitter

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 19:47:41 -0400

I have more than 3 dogs.  I have a lot more than 3 dogs, although I keep
cutting back.  They seem to appear from out of nowhere (not really).
I used to take them with me anywhere I drove, but summers were too tough
on them...and of course, I can't fly with all of them, certainly not
all at once.
        It is easier on them and me both to leave them here and have
someone come in.  When I went to the National in St. Louis, they were
all boarded at no charge by a wonderful Shepherd person in this area who
owns a big boarding kennel...but I had to rent a big van to get
them all there and home again.........and they may have enjoyed their
vacation away from home, but overall, they prefer staying home.
I know that because they've each told me!
Peggy