[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog shows and John Madden

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:54:47 -0700 (PDT)

....Growing up in the Late 60's and early 70's the Oakland Raiders were really
really good...well dysfunctional has taken over and they may never be good
again in my life time..John Madden was the coach of the team during those years
and he had a saying that reminds me of my career in showing conformation
dogs...John said to the team..." don't worry about the horse being blind..lets
just load the wagon and go"...I need to find a horse that can see!...FB