[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog poetry - And Happy Thanksgiving!

  • From: "Gail Rutter" <ruttergsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:23:49 -0600

My dogs live here, they're here to stay.
 you don't like pets, be on your way.
they share my home, my food, my space
this is their home, this is their place.
You will find dog hair on the floor,
they will alert you're at the door.
they may request a little pat,
a simple 'no' will settle that.

It gripes me when I hear you say
'just how is it you live this way?
they smell, they shed, they're in the way..'
 WHO ASKED YOU? is all I can say..

They love me more than anyone,
my voice is like the rising sun,
they merely have to hear me say