[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog parks

  • From: Cynthia Pena <studebakergsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSDCA Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:46:51 -0400

Not only are parks dangerous but sometimes the waiting room at the vets
office. My daughter came out with her dog and it was attacked by a pit bull
mix on one of those crazy retractable leashes. We can all help by asking
our vet to put up signs that medium and large dogs should not be on
retractable leashes. There is no cure for stupid.
My daughter has a beagle and he didn't fight and had part of his ear taken
off. Non of the staff helped my daughter break up the fight. I think this
happened at Albany county vet hos[ota;/

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 10:21 AM, <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dog parks are certainly a disaster waiting to happen. They’re not only
dangerous but dirty. People take their aggressive dogs there to practice on
others. Kathy Partch www.JoKaySedona.com

Msg: #1 in digest

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 02:02:46 +0000 (UTC)

From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: A "list" first! Could this be history?

Is this the first time EVERY ONE on the list is against dog
parks?....Nobody is in disagreement?...incredible! Let's toast this moment!
It perhaps will never ever happen again! Lol. FB

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>