[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog or Horse???

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 20:31:04 -0500

Ah yesssss ---  My dear husband was TWH lover for years and we
had a direct son of MIDNIGHT SUN -- Our original mare was of
MERRY GIRL  or Merry Go Boy --- what ever, it's been so long.
He would tell everyone that if you ride one today you will surely
want to own one tomorrow.  Smooooth  -- folks'd ride them with
a full glass of water on them to show that smooooth way.  Ah ---
When I saw Mike responding to your note about your dog, I was
a little iffy and -- he DOES admit they do NOT usually do that
kind of movement. SPLENDID --- shows what training can do!

The 3 & 5 gaited horses are the trotters and canterers -- oh did
I say that -- ??    There's a registered breed NSH  National
Show Horse --- that, in reality is a Saddlebred/Arab mix!
Ok, I'll shut up with just one more horsey thingy --- I was a total
ARAB NUT but I also appreciated the Quarterhorse big time.
So, I was able to have that mix for both of my sons to learn some
interesting stuff.  The quarterhorse sense and the arab beauty, true
endurance etc.    I had a pure arab mare and a splendid quarter as
well during my healthy lifetime and lived on those two almost daily.
THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES.    Norma no L