[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog needs a new home

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandy <sandystockdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Terri <justintyme1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 11:58:40 -0700

I would like to find a home for a nine year old Shepherd female, who
looks and acts like a five year old.  She is spayed, has been a search
and rescue dog, and is very sweet and pretty. Also smart.  HOWEVER, she
should be the only dog , or perhaps one male dog would be OK. The woman
is trying to place her as she does not get enough attention as she won't
get along with her other female dogs.
In Gardnerville, Nevada, which is 40 miles south of Reno.
Phone Karie at 775 721-5440.  The dog's name is Hawkeye.  I didn't ask.