[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog medical question

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: SHOWGSD-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 10:54:45 -0700

Dreamer has what looks like a swollen blood blister right at the tip
of his penis.  It was dripping blood (not a lot, but still) but then
stopped.

Has anybody ever heard of such a thing?  I'll take him to the vet
tomorrow.  (Why does this always have to happen on a weekend!!!?) but
if there's something I can do until then?

Stormy