[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog food - a differnt question/Purina/money & rescue. . . .

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <barbmarkh@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <MZ66@xxxxxxx>, <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:26:24 -0500

OK -- now don't hit me -- off and on a thread will surface about "contracts"
etc.
Soooo  a written agreement would be in order with the MERGER I'd suggested.
Also, look at it the way I put it -- "same goal"  -- with the added
advantage of
most of us being PC members with - hopefully - the "say so" of what is
and/or
is not to be done with funds!  Like I said in my earlier post on this, a
report has
not been given in a good while.  I donated quite a bit before LHSH began as
did for many years.  However, my recent donation went to LHSH and I'm in the
midst, actually this week, to send more for the same goal Sally says herein,
but I
don't know what that amount would be as yet.    Catchya later,        Norma
no L