[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog food - a different question/Purina/money & rescue. . . .

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, barbmarkh@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 06:06:45 -0700 (PDT)

Sally,
I have fed Exceed for about 20 years and although I have tried other foods off
and on that were touted to me I have always had the best results with Exceed.
I have fed both the chicken and rice and the lamb and am presently using the
lamb.
Read the labels of it compared to much higher priced foods.
I do feed raw now 2 days a week also just because the dogs love it and I have
fun feeding them.
I swear they smile! I love those clean teeth!
Joan