[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog flu in Central New Jersey

  • From: "Laura Havis" <lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Stormy Hope" <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 11:41:23 -0500

Four of our dogs got very sick after the San Antonio shows.  Three were
running high fevers--up to 107.5.  Our vet prescribed Clidamiacin and
Doxycycline.  The one that was the sickest, I believe she got pnemonia, we
had to finally give Gentamicin also.  It brought her fever down within
24-hrs.  She also was on IV's for a number of days.

Sincerely,
Laura Havis

From: "Stormy Hope" <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>