[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog car shopping

  • From: Diane Brantley <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 13:15:56 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone seen the new Ford Transit.  It looks like a mini Sprinter?  It gets
good gas mileage.  I am concerned about it having enough power since it has a
Ford Focus engine and transmission in a heavier vehicle.  It was designed to be
an around town delivery vehicle, so I'm not sure it has enough power for 70 to
75 mph highway driving fully loaded with dogs and equipment.  Does anyone have
one or know anyone that has one?

Diane

BISS Ch. Echo-Cham's River Phoenix OFA H&E AKA "River"
Da-Jo's Crestview Ironman AKA "Tony"
Candia's Hard Rock Candy v Tejas AKA "Rocky"