[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog breeding in these times

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blackhawkfarms214 <blackhawkfarms214@xxxxxxxxx>, Showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 08:48:11 -0800

Another change that breeders are making is stating on their websites that they
do not ship.  And they state if their champions are no longer on their
premises, do not post litter announcements.  They put their program of breeding
for working or preservation on their websites.  They make it clear that
co-owned or dogs held for growing out for show possibilities do not live on
premises.

Do read my next Review Legislation article.

Storm