[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog Shows NOW- vs."The good ole days"

  • From: "terra fairburn" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:03:12 -0600

Our specialty club hosted the Midwest Futurity this year and we did well.
We were very afraid for many reasons but it turned out very well.  We had
much support from new members and of course the parent club members,
especially Nancy Harper. We had previously had a one day show for years and
just could not do it any longer so we are now going in with an All Breed
Club.  We negotiated picking the judges for all 4 days.  We also negotiated
having our own ring outside and as big as we want.  Our judges are Cyndi
Flautt, Rita Sandell, Nancy Harper and Lanalee Jorgensen.  The site has
plenty of room for motor homes and campers.  We also asked the local Corgi
Club to join with us and they will support the ALL Breed judes which will be
Nancy Harper and Lanalee Jorgensen.  We are sure it will be a WIN WIN for
ALL.
-----