[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog Saliva Scare

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdhallmark@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:58:20 EDT

In a message dated 10/5/2006 11:34:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gsdhallmark@xxxxxxx writes:
Hi  Everyone,
I wanted to share a scare we had yesterday to help you all keep  on your
toes......

My hubby (Jim Hall) was playing w/ a puppy over  the weekend and like so
often happens his thumb was nicked by a  tooth.  We've all been nicked, had
'over eager' baiters, etc.   It's just part of dog life.

Yesterday he was mentioning on his way to  work that his hand was aching a
bit and he felt like he was getting a  cold.  We just figured he had a cold
starting and he just hurt his  hand at some point.

Well, from that point to the time he got to work,  his thumb had swollen and
became very red and he could hardly move his  thumb.>>>>>>>>>>

GOOD GRIEF EDIE!!!!!
IS HE OKAY?  ARE YOU OK?
Wow, who would ever think a big guy like Jim could have such a seemingly
small thing, bring him to a screeching halt?  I knew that cat bites are  very
serious, but Puppies????
Scary.
Give Jim a Hug and YOU!  and tell him to quit screwin' around trying  to
scare us all, lol
;-)

Love to you both, keep us apprised of how he is feeling ok?

Kathy-