[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog Runs

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:35:43 -0700 (PDT)

You haven't met Zolar he could fold the darn thing in half and sit on it. It
kept him busy for hours. One thing that makes the mats easier to deal with is
to drill a nice round hole in one end big enough to get a rope through. They
are a lot easier to drag that way. They are heavy and there is no way to get a
really good grip on them. Like Kathy says the real beauty of them is that they
are heavy and stay where you put them most of the time.
  Terry
Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  On 6/20/07, Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Unless you have
a gorilla as a kennel helper you can't move the mats to clean. The ones that I
have weigh 100 pounds each.

  Terry

Linda Delarso <jolingsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Do the horse mats get too hot in the summer?

  They don't seem to get hot, but then all our kennels are covered.Well at 5'5'
I am no gorilla I have moved them, but yes with help it is easier. They are not
so heavy but "bendy"  the weight of them is part of the beauty...the dogs can
NOT bend up a corner to chew...and they will NOT wear out.
  Kathy