[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog Promotion if you got em

  • From: SegerWind@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:12:50 EDT

Nicely stated Evan and I think this is 2007? If I am correct:)  So we need to
look to the future of our breed and we could beat the past to  death and for
what good or purpose? We all have opinions and experiences, that  is what
makes us human individuals even as Judges, whether we agree with them or  not
which I can understand having been in the ring showing in the past. I would
encourage us all to respect our fellow human being in the ring and out of the
ring. The are much bigger issues facing us in our world, and dog shows are a
minor factor in our lives as we pray for our soldiers in Iraq. JMHO
Steven
Segerwinds
Proud Parents of our Marine Son
PFC Shane C. Allison USMC