[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog Pet peeves & lighten up everyone

  • From: ArDeJay@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:26:34 EST

Ten Pet Peeves  that Dogs Have About Humans

1.  Blaming your farts on me...
not funny... not funny at all !!!

2. Yelling at me for barking..
I'M A  FRIGGIN' DOG, YOU IDIOT!

3. Taking me for a walk,
then not  letting me check stuff out.
Exactly whose walk is this  anyway?

4. Any trick that involves
balancing  food on my nose...
stop it!

5. Any haircut that involves bows  or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your
stuff up when you're not  home.

6. The sleight of hand, fake  fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo
what a proud moment for the top  of the
food  chain.

7. Taking me to the vet for "the big  snip",
then  acting surprised when I freak out
every time we go back!

8. Getting upset when I sniff the  crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I!
haven' t quite mastered that handshake  thing yet.

9.Dog sweaters.
Hello ???,
Haven't you noticed the  fur?

10. How you act  disgusted
when I lick myself.
Look, we both know the truth,
you're just  jealous.

Now lay off me on some of these things,
We both know who's boss here!!!
You don't see me picking up your poop
do you ???

EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY.
A DOG  ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.